Welcome to bilby’s documentation!¶
Bilby: a user-friendly Bayesian inference library.
The aim of bilby is to provide a user-friendly interface to perform parameter estimation. It is primarily designed and built for inference of compact binary coalescence events in interferometric data, but it can also be used for more general problems.
The code, and many examples are hosted at https://git.ligo.org/lscsoft/bilby. For installation instructions see https://lscsoft.docs.ligo.org/bilby/installation.html.
- Code overview
- Basics of parameter estimation
- Dynesty Guide
- Bilby MCMC Guide
- Bilby output
- Compact binary coalescence parameter estimation
- Transient gravitational wave data I/O
- Transient Gravitational wave priors
- Transient gravitational wave reference information
- Writing documentation
- Using Containers
- Frequency Asked Questions